Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Blue+

I woke up today in a mood that can only be described in either a complex arrangement of Emojis, or simply, "...?"


Like the great hero of our time, Wayne Goss said, "Make up is meditation for those who love it." So I asked myself: Why not turn this "...?" into an opportunity to mess around with colors I might not have touched before? The result was a blue halo eye.


Part mermaid, part blending accident/miracle.





















I have hooded eyes which represents a unique challenge--there's no clear lid space for me to work from, so many times, my spectacular color choices get lost when I open my eyes. But that's okay. Sometimes makeup can be a secret.

I didn't mean to not wear foundation/blush/anything really.  I was so caught up in slapping blues together that I forgot my skin isn't perfect. And you know, I'm kinda good with that.

Products used:

NYX High Definition Concealer Wand in Yellow (for concealing dark circles only)
MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NW 20 (mixed with the above only for concealing dark circles)

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Granite
Rimmel Lash Accelerator in Extreme Black


 

No comments:

Post a Comment